Allen Greene, also known as Claude Allen Greene IV, is the 45-year-old athletic director at Auburn University, in Auburn, Alabama. He is one of the most famous baseball players, known for his ninth round selection of the New York Yankees in the 1998 Major League Baseball draft. He has made a name for himself providing guidance and direction and making all the preparations for any event. sports in universities.
Allen Greene was born on April 10, 1977 in Seattle, Washington to an African-American couple. He grew up in Bellevue, Washington. He belongs to the American Nationality. Also, there is no information available about his family at this time. Allen did his elementary education at a local school and then went to O’Dea High School in Seattle. His interest in baseball and basketball grew in high school. He attended the University of Notre Dame to earn a bachelor’s degree in Finance. During these years, he also represented his university on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish Baseball team. He later graduated with his master’s degree in liberal studies from the famous public university, Indiana University.
Allen’s career began when he became the ninth-round pick of the New York Yankees in the 1998 Major League Basketball Draft, and he also played in the minor leagues for the Yankees: Oneonta Yankees in 1998, Greensboro Bats in 1999, the Tampa Yankees in 2000, and the Elmira Pioneers in 2001. In addition to his baseball career, Allen was a property manager and product manager at Common Ground Realty in Philadelphia. This career did not last long and he soon entered athletic administration.
His achievements in the athletic administration career are:
- He worked as a track fundraiser for Notre Dame for two years.
- From 2009 to 2012, he was assistant athletic director for the Ole Miss Rebels, the teams funded and represented by the University of Mississippi, located in Oxford.
- The Buffalo Bulls, the intercollegiate teams that represent the University at Buffalo in Buffalo, New York, named him their Assistant Athletic Director from 2012 to 2015.
- From 2015 to 2018, he was the Athletic Director at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
- In January 2018, Auburn officially hired Allen as its new director of athletics. It’s his fourth year at Auburn.
Auburn sees Allen’s “caring more about the success of others than his own” as the reason behind his success. Auburn has had 35 programs ranked in the top 25 nationally, including 12 programs in the top 10. His team has been ranked in the top 25 nationally for their programs under Allen’s direction. Since their arrival, they have won national championships in golf programs. He is also a leader on social justice issues. He even has work experience in the Southeastern Conference, where he led several key business development and fundraising functions while at the University of Mississippi.
Allen Greene is not very active on social media and keeps his life private. However, he frequently posts his views and news on his Twitter account, which has around 39,500 followers and has been on Twitter since March 2011.
Biography of Allen Greene
|Real name||Claude Allen Greene IV|
|Birthdate||April 10, 1977|
|Age (as of 2022)||45 years|
|place of birth||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Colleague||Florida Institute of Technology|
|Height||in feet inches – 6′ 1” – in centimeters – 185 cm|
|Weight||in kilograms – 86 kg – in pounds – 190 lbs|
|Who is his wife?||christy green|
Allen is said to have met his then-girlfriend, Christy, at the university where they studied together. After dating for a while, they got married. As of now, they have two daughters, Rian and Seneca, and a son, Samuel. The family lives a happy married life and neither post their personal life on public platforms.
Allen Greene Net Worth
Allen Greene is considered one of the richest baseball athletes in the world. He gained the limelight with his excellent professional performance. According to sources, Allen’s net worth is approximately $1.5 million which is equivalent to around INR 12 crore. He has quite a lavish lifestyle and earns a good amount as a basketball athlete.
- He helped the State University of New York sign apparel deals with Nike.
- He is the 15th Director of Athletics the university has hired.
- One article mentions that it was thanks to Allen that he helped the University of Buffalo stay on course when he was promoted to Athletic Director in 2015.
- Their personality traits are dynamic and energetic.