Chemban Vinod Jose is an Indian actor, producer and screenwriter. He predominantly works in the Malayalam film industry.
Chemban Vinod Jose was born on Monday, 24 May 1976 (age 47 years; as of 2023) in Angemaly, Kerala, India. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He did his schooling in Kidangoor, Angamaly and later, he pursued his pre-degree from St. Paul’s College, Kalamassery. He pursued his graduation in physiotherapy at the Institute of Physiotherapy, Kempegowda.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Chemban Vinod Jose’s father’s name was Maliyekkal Chemban Jose and his mother’s name is Annise. His father passed away on 13 November 2021. Chemban Vinod Jose is the eldest of the 3 children of the family. He has a brother Ullas Jose and a sister Deepa Jose.
Wife & Children
Chemban Vinod Jose got married twice. He first got married to Sumitha, a Physiotherapist in New York in 2010. They had a son, John Chris Chemban. In 2020, Chemban divorced his first wife. Later in the same year, on 28 April 2020, Chemban married his long-time friend, Maria Thomson, a psychologist, at the registrar’s office. The couple made it official with an Instagram post.
Chemban Vinod Jose follows Christianity.
Chemban Vinod Jose made his acting debut with the help of the film director Lijo Jose Pallisery. He made his debut with the 2010 Malayalam crime film, Nayakan. The film did not get him fame or success. Jose got his break with the films Amen (2013) and Sapthamasree Thaskara (2014). He has done more than 50 films including Tamaar Padaar (2014), Iyobinte Pusthakam (2014), Kohinoor (2015), and Oru Second Class Yathra (2015). He is known for his comedy roles.
In 2017, Chemban Vinod Jose made his screenwriter debut with the crime drama film Angamaly Diaries. He has also written for the films Falaknuma Das (2019) and Bheemante Vazhi (2021).
In 2018, he co-produced the film Swathanthryam Ardharathriyil (2018). Chemban Vinod Jose owns a Motion Picture production company, Chembosky. Under the production of Chembosky, Chemban Vinod Jose produced many films including Jallikattu (2019), Churuli (2021), and Bheemante Vazhi (2021).
- In 2016, he won the Best Supporting Actor award at the Vanita Film Awards.
- In 2017, he won the Best Villain at the Vanita Film Awards.
- In June 2017, he won Best Actor in a Negative Role in Malayalam at the 6th South Indian International Movie Awards.
- In July 2016, he won the Best Supporting Actor Malayalam at the 5th South Indian International Movie Awards.
- In 2018, he won the Best Actor Award (Male) at the 49th International Film Festival of India.
- According to Chemban Vinod Jose, he enjoys beef and pork dishes and loves the dishes prepared by his mother.
- He describes himself as an erratic person.
- Chemban Vinod Jose is often seen consuming alcohol, and there were rumours on social media claiming that he was an alcoholic. to which he said,
I buy the alcohol that the government sells through its outlets and drink it at my own home. Why should anyone have complaints about me drinking, and sitting at my house? I could have understood if it was creating a nuisance for the public. There is no need to be voyeuristic about it. I clearly know that I am an erratic person. Then why should anyone peep into my life? I could tell you everything if you ask me directly,”
- Chemban enjoys watching American sitcoms and Hollywood movies and often posts their snippets on his Instagram account.
- In August 2021, he completed a journey from Kochin to Leh Ladakh and back to Kochin by road.
- Chemban Vinod Jose owns a BMW X2.
Let the article source Chemban Vinod Jose Wiki, Height, Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More of website thptbinhthanh.edu.vn