Dinesh Gopalsamy is an Indian actor known for mainly acting in Tamil movies and TV shows. In 2023, he appeared in the reality TV show Bigg Boss Tamil 7 as a wild card contestant. The show airs on Star Vijay.
Dinesh Gopalsamy was born on Thursday, 29 August 1985 (age 38 years; as of 2023) in Srivilliputtur, Tamil Nadu. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He did his schooling at Srivi Lions Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Tamil Nadu. He pursued a bachelor of science degree in visual communication from 2004 to 2007 at Loyola College, Chennai.
Height (approx.): 6′ 0″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Dinesh’s father’s name is Gopalsamy and his mother’s name is Amsaveni. He has a brother.
Wife & Children
Dinesh got married to actress Rachitha Mahalakshmi on 7 November 2013.
In 2011, Dinesh met actress Rachitha Mahalakshmi while they were working on the Tamil TV series ‘Pirivom Santhippom.’ They fell in love and eventually got married. However, by 2021, there were rumours about their separation, and there were also speculations that the couple might be getting a divorce.
Dinesh made his acting debut with the film Thirumanam Enum Nikkah in 2014 as Ashraf.
In 2010, he made his debut with the Tamil show Mahaan in which he appeared as Swami Raghavendra on Vijay TV.
He acted in Tamil fictional TV shows like “Pirivom Santhippom” (2011) where he played the role of Karthik, “Kana Kaanum Kaalangal” (2013), and “Puthu Kavithai” (2013) where he played the role of Dhanush. These shows were broadcast on Vijay TV.
In 2016, he appeared alongside Rachitha Mahalakshmi in the TV show ‘Mr & Mrs Khiladis’ which was broadcast on Zee Tamil TV. He played the role of Siva in the Tamil show ‘Poove Poochudava’ (2017), which aired on Zee Tamil.
He also appeared in the Tamil shows Sembaruthi Siva (2018), Nachiyarpuram as Karthik (2020), and Karthigai Deepam (2023) as Siva. The shows were telecasted on Zee Tamil.
In 2022, he played the role of JK in the TV show ‘Eeramana Rojave 2,’ which was aired on Star Vijay.
In 2023, he joined the reality TV show Bigg Boss Tamil 7 as a wild card contestant.
On 22 June 2023, Dinesh’s wife, Rachitha Mahalakshmi, went to the Chennai Police Station to file a complaint against him, after there were rumours about their divorce. In her complaint, she claimed that he had sent her inappropriate messages and made threatening phone calls. Following her complaint, Dinesh visited the police station to address the matter. Reportedly, Rachitha’s close friend, a dubbing artist named GG, also filed a complaint against Dinesh, alleging that he falsely blamed GG for their relationship problems.
- From 2007 to 2010, Dinesh worked as a freelancer for Golden Amber Productions. He was involved in various roles, such as managing content, writing scripts, handling events, and directing non-fiction shows.
- Between 2010 and 2014, Dinesh was a contract actor at VIJAY Television Private Limited.
- In 2017, he became a part of Team Work Mantra and began working as an actor on a contractual basis.
- In 2012, he became the director at Mud Pot Productions Private Limited. He held this position until 2019 and worked on things that included managing business operations, handling clients, and overseeing the creative aspects of the company’s entertainment shows.
- In 2019, he became a creative director at Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited and managed a team there.
- In 2022, he was elected as the Joint Secretary of the Chinnathirai Nadigar Sangam Association after winning the election.
- His name is also written as GD.
Let the article source Dinesh Gopalsamy (Bigg Boss Tamil 7) Wiki, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More of website thptbinhthanh.edu.vn