Milla Babygal is an Indian actor, model, entrepreneur, and social media influencer who is known for being the adopted daughter of the Indian actor and politician Shakeela.
Milla Babygal was born as Hisham on Tuesday, 23 July 1996 (age 27 years; as of 2023) in Dubai, UAE, where she grew up. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
According to Milla, she moved to India after completing her schooling in Dubai. She then pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree in Travel and Tourism Management at the University of Madras.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 36-34-36
Parents & Siblings
Milla’s father (deceased) was an auditor. Her mother is a homemaker. Milla has an elder sister.
In 2021, Milla was adopted by an Indian politician and actor named Shakeela (also spelt as Shakila).
Husband & Children
Milla is unmarried and has no children.
Milla is a transwoman. According to her, she realised that she was different when she was in the third grade. While talking about this in a YouTube video, she revealed that she had tried to discuss her feelings with her parents at a young age, but they didn’t take her seriously at the time; however, as she grew older, Milla later came out officially and underwent gender confirmation surgery.
According to Milla, she was once in a relationship with a man whom she had met at an event. The couple was about to get married; however, they later parted ways. Milla talked about this in a YouTube video and revealed that the father of her boyfriend had threatened his wife and had said that if she would let their son marry Milla, he would cancel their daughter’s marriage with her boyfriend. Milla’s boyfriend, on the other hand, said that things would get resolved with time; however, Milla later found him cheating on her, and she broke up with him.
Milla follows Christianity.
Milla initially worked as a male actor in some Tamil-language daily soap operas for the channels Sun TV and Puthuyugam TV. Later, she started modelling in small projects, and she soon became a social media influencer. Milla is a costume designer as well.
- Trending Transwoman of the Year at the Fab Stars Iconic Awards (2021)
- Inspiring Woman of the Year at Singapenne Awards (2021)
- Women Achievers Award 2022
Milla owns a Hyundai Venue and a Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
Milla has multiple tattoos on her body. She got a lion face inked on the dorsal side of her right hand and a feather tattoo on her right arm.
Milla has got stars inked on her left arm and her name ‘Milla’ inked on her left hand; she has another tattoo as well on her left hand. Milla got a crown and queen tattoo inked on the left side of her neck.
Milla has three tattoos inked on her chest, i.e., two feathers on the left side, a cat with a bow on its head in the middle, and an eye on the upper side.
Milla has one tattoo inked on each of her legs; she has got a triple triangle tattoo inked on her right leg.
She has got a tattoo inked on her back as well. In 2022, she got her father’s face inked on her right arm; it was Milla’s 24th tattoo.
- According to Milla, after completing her schooling in Dubai, she had plans to move to Florida from India to pursue further studies at the Orlando Flight School; however, she got admitted to the University of Madras in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. After graduating from the University of Madras, Milla worked as a cabin crew for a year and seven months. She, however, later discontinued as she was facing difficulty in breathing and opted for acting.
- Milla, through a YouTube video, shared her experiences from before the transition and revealed the time when someone commented on her for the first time. She mentioned that she was on the set of a daily soap opera when she heard the managers talking about why she was acting in a feminine manner. According to Mila, that was the moment she decided to quit the show following which she moved to Dubai. Milla further added that on 3 January 2021, she left her home in Chromepet, Chennai, and started living independently in Tambaram as she wanted some time to process things and start working on her career again.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Milla is a fitness enthusiast. She often shares her workout regimen on social media.
- She is an avid animal lover. She has a pet dog named Sugar and a Persian Semi Punch cat; According to Milla, she calls her pet cat with different names such as Simba, Cashew, Honey, and Baby.
- Milla runs a self-titled YouTube channel. She got a Silver YouTube Plaque in 2021.
Let the article source Milla Babygal (Shakeela’s Daughter) Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More of website thptbinhthanh.edu.vn