Who are Tim Southee’s Parents? Check this article to know who are Tim Southee’s Parents along with Tim Southee’s biography. Tim Southee is a New Zealand cricketer.
Who are Tim Southee’s Parents?
So who are Tim Southee’s Parents? According to Online Sources, Tim Southee’s Parents are Murray Southee and Joanne Southee. Tim Southee is a New Zealand cricketer born on 11 December 1988.
|Real Name||Timothy Grant Southee|
|Nick Name||Tim Southee|
|Date of birth||11 December 1988|
|Age||34 years old|
|Height||191 cm, 6 feet 3 inches|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lbs)|
|Birth Place||Whangārei, New Zealand|
|Profession||New Zealand cricketer|
Who is Tim Southee?
Tim Southee is a household name in New Zealand cricket, renowned for his exceptional fast bowling prowess. Born on December 11, 1988, in Whangarei, New Zealand, Southee has risen through the ranks to become one of the country’s most celebrated cricketers. His journey in the world of cricket is a testament to talent, determination, and unwavering commitment.
Southee made his international debut for the New Zealand national cricket team in 2008 and quickly gained recognition for his remarkable ability to swing the ball both ways, extract bounce from various surfaces, and consistently deliver at a rapid pace. His bowling style, characterized by a graceful run-up and a high-arm action, has earned him admiration from cricketing enthusiasts worldwide.
Over the years, Tim Southee has etched his name in the annals of New Zealand cricket history with numerous outstanding performances. His contributions have been pivotal in key moments, both in Test and limited-overs formats. As a key component of New Zealand’s bowling attack, he has played a significant role in the team’s successes, making vital breakthroughs and putting opposition batsmen under immense pressure.
Tim Southee Age
As of now, Tim Southee is 34 years old (born 11 December 1988). Born in Whangarei, New Zealand, he continues to be a beacon of hope and a symbol of excellence in New Zealand cricket. As he enters his mid-thirties, Southee remains an essential asset for the national team, and his career shows no sign of waning.
Tim Southee’s age in represents a phase of maturity and experience, where he combines his well-established skills with the wisdom of a seasoned cricketer. His journey from a young prodigy to a stalwart of the game is a source of inspiration for aspiring cricketers. New Zealand cricket enthusiasts can look forward to many more years of remarkable performances from this pace bowling sensation.
Tim Southee Height and Weight
Tim Southee stands at an imposing height of approximately 191 cm (6 Feet 3 Inches) and maintains a weight that typically ranges from 78 kg (172 lbs). These physical attributes are ideal for a fast bowler in international cricket.
Southee’s height gives him a distinct advantage on the field, allowing him to extract steep bounce and generate lateral movement from the pitch. His imposing presence and ability to hit the deck hard have often unsettled batsmen and proved to be a challenging proposition for opponents.
191 cm (6 Feet 3 Inches)
|78 kg (172 lbs)|
Fresherslive welcomes you to a vibrant entertainment hub, your go-to source for all things in the world of cine industry. Follow us today to be in the know about breaking entertainment and celebrity news and explore insightful film reviews.
Tim Southee’s Early Life
- Tim Southee was born in Whangarei, New Zealand, on December 11, 1988.
- Education: He received his education at Whangarei Boys’ High School and later attended King’s College in Auckland.
- Sports Aptitude: During his school days, Southee displayed exceptional talent in both cricket and rugby. He earned a place in representative rugby teams for Auckland Secondary School and Northern Region.
- Under-19 World Cup Debut: At the tender age of 17, Southee made his debut in the 2006 ICC Under-19 World Cup, representing New Zealand against Bangladesh in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- First-Class Introduction: Tim Southee marked his entry into the first-class cricket arena on February 19, 2007, donning the Northern Districts jersey at the age of 18.
- Test Debut: His Test debut took place against England in Napier in 2008, where he made an immediate impact with remarkable figures of 5-55 with the ball and a spectacular 77 off just 40 balls with the bat.
- Inclusion in Black Caps: In 2008, Southee’s outstanding performances earned him a coveted spot in both the Black Caps’ one-day international and Test teams, solidifying his position as a key player in New Zealand’s cricketing journey.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
Let the article source Who are Tim Southee Parents? Meet Murray Southee and Joanne Southee of website thptbinhthanh.edu.vn